HEBEI YUFA TILE PRESS EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD. روسيا C21 لفة تشكيل آلة,آلة تشكيل صفائح التسقيف,تسقيف المعدن لفة تشكيل آلة / آلة السقف المموج

حار بيع لروسيا C21 لفة تشكيل آلة

حصة ل:  
    سعر الوحدة: 18000~21000 USD
    الدفع نوع: T/T,L/C,Western Union
    Incoterm: FOB
    أدني كمية الطلب: 1 Set/Sets
    موعد التسليم: 30 أيام

معلومات أساسية

نموذج: YF C21

Additional Info

تفاصيل التعبئة والتغليف: التعبئة عارية

إنتاجية: 200 sets

علامة تجارية: YF

نقل: Ocean,Air

مكان المنشأ: الصين

تفاصيل التجارة القدرة علي التوريد: 200 sets

الشهادات: BV & ISO

وصف المنتج

تفاصيل سريعة

Condition:
New
Type:
Tile Forming Machine
Tile Type:
Colored Steel
Use:
Roof
Production Capacity:
10-12m/min
Place of Origin:
Hebei China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
YF
Model Number:
C21
Power(W):
4KW
Voltage:
380V,50HZ,3phase
Dimension(L*W*H):
7500*1500*1200mm
Weight:
about 6T
Certification:
CE
Warranty:
one year warranty
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
machine:
making metal roofing sheet
color:
according to your requirement
driving type:
motor and chain
cutting type:
hydraulic cutting
the power of the motor:
4KW
hydraulic power:
4KW
control system:
PLC
raw sheet width:
1250mm
effective width:
1000mm
thickness width:
0.4-0.8mm

التعبئة والتغليف والتسليم

Packaging Detail: 1.Tighten to container with steel wire rope and welded machine with container by angel iron 2. Main forming machine and un-coiler is naked(If you need we can also packed with water-proof plastic) 3. PLC control system and motor pump are packed with water proof paper coverage
Delivery Detail: 20 days after receving the advance

Dimensions

7500*1500*1400mm

Main frame

300H steel

Rolling wheel

Forging 45# steel

Diameter of roller

80mm with conditioning

hydraulic power

4KW

Rolling speed

10-12m/min

Rolling thickness

0.4-0.8mm


مواصفات

آلة تشكيل لفة
صنع الصين
التلقائي ، نظام التحكم PLC
القطع الهيدروليكي ، سرعة عالية
ضمان عام واحد


حار بيع لروسيا C21 لفة تشكيل آلة

1. هذا النوع من آلة التشكيل على البارد يستخدم على نطاق واسع لصنع لوحات الحائط المعدنية المختلفة وألواح السقف

للإنشاءات الفولاذية ومشاريع الهياكل الفولاذية وأنظمة الاحتواء إلخ.
2. هذا خط الانتاج يتكون من وحدة التغذية ، إيه uncoil ، دليل التغذية ، لفة تشكيل آلة ، القاطع ،

النظام الهيدروليكي ونظام التحكم الكهربائي.






خدمة لآلة التشكيل

We provide the technical support for whole life.

Meanwhile, if any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new ones for free.

When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.

But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket,

suitable accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days


شروط الدفع

T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the machine

in seller's factory before delivery )


التسليم وحزمة

20 dyas after receving the advance

1.Tighten to container with steel wire rope and welded machine with container by angel iron

2. Main forming machine and un-coiler is naked(If you need we can also packed with water- proof plastic)

3. PLC control system and motor pump are packed with water proof paper coverage


مزيد من المعلومات حول آلة تشكيل اللف ، يرجى الاتصال بنا

Our company has found for over 1 6 years.

We are the professional manufacture to produce different kinds of roll forming machine,

such as roof and wall panel forming machine,c/z purlin forming machine,sandwich panel production line,

floor deck forming machine,light steel keel forming machine,container board forming machine,

bending machine,cutting machine and so on






صورة المنتج
  • حار بيع لروسيا C21 لفة تشكيل آلة
  • حار بيع لروسيا C21 لفة تشكيل آلة
  • حار بيع لروسيا C21 لفة تشكيل آلة
  • حار بيع لروسيا C21 لفة تشكيل آلة
  • حار بيع لروسيا C21 لفة تشكيل آلة
البريد الإلكتروني لهذا المورد
  • *الموضوع:
  • إلى:
    Ted
    Mr. Ted
  • *رسائل:
    يجب أن تكون رسالتك بين 20-8000 الأحرف

اشترك في النشرة الإلكترونية:
الحصول على التحديثات، خصومات وعروض خاصة وجوائز كبيرة!

متعدد اللغات:
حق النشر © 2020 HEBEI YUFA TILE PRESS EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD.حق الطبعة الملكية
التواصل مع مزود؟المزود
Ted Mr. Ted
ماذا يمكنني أن أفعل لك؟
الاتصال المورد